S.T.A.R.S. RPD LOTD Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ahhh crap... my LOTD got corrupted for good...

4 posters

Go down

ahhh crap... my LOTD got corrupted for good... Empty ahhh crap... my LOTD got corrupted for good...

Post by STARS FrankWest Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Funny thing happened to me yesterday is my LOTD launcher got corrupted and I don't know how it happened. This situation happened to me last time two years ago on my other computer. Anyways, do you have any suggestions on where I can find a good website to download LOTD again? If you guys can please list a few websites of your recommendation (when you got LOTD) for me to look up and re-download it again :/
STARS FrankWest
STARS FrankWest

Back to top Go down

ahhh crap... my LOTD got corrupted for good... Empty Re: ahhh crap... my LOTD got corrupted for good...

Post by DeepImpact Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 am

STARS FrankWest wrote:Funny thing happened to me yesterday is my LOTD launcher got corrupted and I don't know how it happened. This situation happened to me last time two years ago on my other computer. Anyways, do you have any suggestions on where I can find a good website to download LOTD again? If you guys can please list a few websites of your recommendation (when you got LOTD) for me to look up and re-download it again :/

What's is say? some error? u get a virus? bad hard drive? u modify some lotd file?
 I'd be more worried of How it got corrupted really. I'd want to fix that first.. hehe...

But I don't think we can post stuff like that here.... lol

But what I'd do is just check my pm.. arrrgggg! ;-) I mean.. no.. don't check no pm's.
 I mean check amazon and just re buy the game again. yeah.. that sounds much better.. "yeah for amazon" ;-) lol
 I got your amazon.. muh huh huh hahahaha! wait... whaaaaat? that's insane.. yep.. it is. I know. hehehehe!LOL
DeepImpact
DeepImpact

http://lotd.us.to

Back to top Go down

ahhh crap... my LOTD got corrupted for good... Empty Re: ahhh crap... my LOTD got corrupted for good...

Post by Ajje Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:05 pm

Let's all remember August 7th as the day DeepImpact was diagnosed with multiple personality disorder.

Ajje

Back to top Go down

Post by DESTROYER Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:01 pm

lol! santa Sleep calm down DEEP...take a deeep breath...relax....think of naked zombies...again...deeeep breath...close your eyes..& run thru the forest naked...  What a Face 
DESTROYER
DESTROYER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum